The Charles and Elizabeth Wetmore Fund provides a link to its online Grant Application forms through this website. If you fit within the guidelines described on the Guidelines tab, we encourage you to begin an online application by clicking on the appropriate link below and submitting by April 15th.
The application deadline is April 15th.
You will be asked to supply the principal objective and brief history of your organization, financial information and details of your grant request including its expected outcome.
Please note that the online application requires the following attachments:
- List of Current Board of Directors
- Proof of tax exempt status
- Financial information for the prior year (financial statements; audited or unaudited, no 990s)
- Current Year’s Operating Budget for Organization
- Project Budget (if applicable)
- Source(s) of other funding (if applicable)
Attachments can be in Microsoft Word or Excel or Adobe PDF format. Please do not include compressed ZIP files.
If you have not yet registered with our online system, you will be prompted to create an account first so you can return to a saved application at a later date if needed.
Start An Application:
Each program area has is own distinct form. Please follow the appropriate link below to start an application: